home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

June 13, 2013

Craft Room Gallery Wall

After creating my craft cabinet, I needed something to fill the space above it. You know how I love gallery walls and this was the perfect opportunity to creat something fun and not just pcitres of the family.

Here's the before:


I needed something to balance out the shelves. Here's what I came up with:


The large canvas I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $10! The three shadow boxes I created over 2 years ago and never hung them up. They finally have the perfect home.



I finally made myself a sign. I love fun, whimsical vibe!


I printed off these fun faux chalkboard printables from U-Create here.


I love how it all came together. The craft room is slowly taking shape. I can't wait to get the office half of the room complete so I can give you a tour of the entire space.

Have a Crafty Week,

Shara Pin It

1 comment: